Screw conveyors are used to convey the material continuously with the help of a rotating helical screw blade (known as flights) by shear and tumbling effect inside a U shaped trough or a round tube. They are generally used for handling fines of coal, crushed material, powders, cement, chemicals etc.
The periphery of leading side of the helix is provided with hard face welding for handling abrasive material. We offer screw conveyors in standard and customized solution to address varied requirements.
DEMECH also offers water cooled screw conveyor for handling and cooling material with very high temperature. We have supplied such conveyors for temperatures upto 900ºC.
Screw conveyors have the following applications -
- Cement Industry: Cement, Dry & Damp Fly Ash, Coal Mill Dust, Clinker Dust, ESP Dust, Sepax Dust, Raw Mill / Kiln Cooler Dust.
- Food Industry : Soya bean cake and seeds, De-oiled cakes, Solvent extraction System for Edible oil industry, Sugar (Finished Goods)
- Chemical Industry: Stable Bleaching Powder, Soda Ash, Pue PTA, Hydrated Lime for Paper Industry, Polyfibre Industry and Bleaching Powder Industry, Carcinogen.
- Power Industry: Alternative Fuel ( Rice Husk /Cow Dung)
- Paint Industry: Sludge
- Steel Industry: Sinter Dust, Iron Oxide Dust, Burnt Lime, Calcined Lime, Pellet Dust
- Paper Industry: Burnt Lime